· The research topic should be related to one of the conference themes.
· Research papers must be submitted no later than 10/7/2022.
· The paper should include an executive abstract in English and Arabic. It should contain 400 – 600 words that address the title of the research, researcher’s name, university/organization name and the country. The abstract should include all the scientific elements, such as the research problem, importance, objectives, justifications, methodology, procedures, tools, and recommendations. Abstracts that fulfill the criteria will be published in the conference book that will be distributed on the first day of the conference.
· The total word count for the research paper should be between 5000-7000 words, using font size 14 for the text, font size 14 bold for the titles, line spacing of 1.5, Arial, with margins of 2.5 cm.
· The research should fulfill the principles of scientific research.
· Research papers that have been previously published or being submitted for publishing in other conferences or journals are not accepted- whether using the same research title or a different one.
· Theoretical scientific articles that include ideas and innovative concepts on one of the conference themes are accepted.
· APA citation style should be used. References should be written in the body of the text after the quotation as follows, author’s family name, year of publication and page number.
· The references list should be written at the end of the paper. If the reference is a book, it should be written as follows, the name of the author / authors, the title of the book, the name of the translator, if any, the place of publication, the publisher, the edition, and the year of publication. If the reference is a journal, it should be written as follows, the author name, the title of the research, the name of the journal, the issue number and date of the journal, and the page number.
· Researchers should submit the CV along with the research paper, indicating their discipline, specialization, academic qualification, academic position, university from which they graduated, and current place of work.
· A color copy of the researcher passport must be submitted.
· Rejected research papers do not receive any justifications.
· Participation form should be filled and submitted.