1. The poster size should be A1 international paper size. Materials, including the title, should not extend beyond the poster size.
2. Design your poster so that it is easy to read and include some visuals or charts. Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names and affiliations. Remember the audience may have a short time frame to read your poster.
3. Do not use foam core or any thick or multi-layered materials or pushpins directly on the poster boards. Please make sure that the material used for the poster allows it to be posted on the boards.
4. All posters should be based on the submitted paper as accepted by the Scientific Committee.
5. Please bring your poster with you.